8 avenue de Villars
Registration fees: € 500
School fees: € 10 980
Caterer: € 1 100
Packed lunch: € 200
- Numbers: about 15 children
- Days open: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- Opening times: 8:30 am– 4:00 pm
A French speaking Montessori educator, graduate of the AMI (Association Montessori Internationale), and an English speaking Montessori educator, incoming graduate of the ISMM (Institut Supérieur Maria Montessori) supervise your child throughout the day. An assistant helps them during lunchtime and breaks.
In the course of the school year we welcome trainee Montessori educators as well as trainee early childhood educators.
Each child learns how to become autonomous and to respect the rules of living in a community.
On a daily basis and in the respect of each child’s rhythm, handling and understanding the different materials allows the children to both improve their concentration and work on dexterity.
The “at Montessori” school offers an international environment open to multicultural exchanges and diversity.
The children are immersed in a bilingual classroom where they discover, absorb and become naturally familiar with a new language.
8:30/9:00 am: Reception of the children
To allow the class to function correctly, we kindly ask you to respect these times.
8:30/12:00 pm: Montessori activity time
The Montessori educator presents the activities individually to each child throughout the morning. In this way he adapts to the rhythm of each child and provides them with individualised monitoring.
While the educator presents an activity to a child the others can work on their own or in small groups with the help of the assistants.
- Musical awakening: The musical education workshop run by our music teacher takes place once a week for half an hour. All the children in the class participate in this class together. Using a fun approach, the children learn basic music concepts such as intensity or the diversity of sounds. They are also able to handle different types of instruments.
- Art workshop: This workshop is accessible all day. Everything is at the children’s disposition (easel, paper, paint, apron) so they can be totally independent. Children can paint at any time during the day, without the need for intervention from the educators.
11:40/12:00 pm: English
This workshop is run by our english assistant. All the children participate where they sing or listen to stories in english.
12:00 pm: Departure of the children enrolled part-time
12:45/2:30 pm: Montessori activity time
A small nap is offered to children in their first year.
2:30/3:30 pm: Outing to “square Pierre-de-Gaulle” (Place du Président-Mithouard)
3:30/4:00 pm: Group time with a story before home time
4:00 pm: Departure of the children
4:15/5:00 pm: Evening workshops
Workshops (yoga, musical education, cooking) are on offer every evening after school.
The children enrolled in the evening workshops have a snack between 4:00 and 4:15 pm “for further information”.
The calendar for school holidays is issued by the French National Education department except for the summer holidays which start on the last Friday of June after the school day.
Exchanges with the parents
An individual meeting takes place in the month of November. Another meeting is proposed at the end of the school year for the children who have been re-enrolled for the following school year. Other meetings can take place in the course of the year by request of either the parents or the educators.
For further information
Enrollment, time schedule , school fees…